Sarah Palin and the “Pink Elephants”
Sarah Palin has a new political video for “Sarahpac.” Please watch this before reading:
Here are some things I learned about Sarah Palin’s political views from this video:
1. This is the year for “common sense conservative women”
2. Women love their kids.
3. In the last year and a half (since Obama’s election) women have awakened and don’t like the fundamental transformation (like comprehensive health care?) in America.
4. Moms are psychic- they just know something is “wrong.”
5. Moms have “woke up” in the last year and a half.
6. Momma Grizzles are tougher than pit bulls.
7. There is a “stampede” of pink elephants (which I assume are the aforementioned “conservative women”) crossing the aisle.
8. Grizzly bears can stand up on their hind legs.
9. Women are standing up (like grizzles?) this year.
10. The word adverse means “something bad”..thank you Mrs. Palin for that vocab lesson.
What political stance did she take-other than the “in the last year in a half” veiled Obama shout out. I feel that her, “I am woman, I love my kids, I am conservative, and you, a woman, should vote for me based on that alone” should be offensive to a modern woman. Is that all it takes? I cry to the like gendered “pink elephants” out there. I SINCERELY HOPE NOT!
I understand that this political ad was not geared at me – a male. However, I felt offended by it because the utter ignorance in the comparisons of women and bears and their ability to “stand up”, “wake up” and “protect kids and grand kids” from something adverse. Does Sarah Palin really think that democrats and other bears (?) want to harm their kids with their political beliefs? I have not seen nor heard of any Democrat agenda that involved any kid torture, bear attacks, or anti-women sentiment.
ANY WOMEN, PINK ELEPHANTS, OR MOMMA GRIZZLES AGREE WITH ME ON THIS?
Happy Thursday damnit!
Posted on July 8, 2010, in democrat, My World, politics, right wing, Tea Bagger and tagged adverse, conservative, Momma Grizzley, Sarah Palin, Sarahpac, Tea Bag Party. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Personally, I want someone smarter than myself running the country.
I saw a so-called senior political analyst on NBC claim that after seeing this commercial, he now believes that Palin would be the front-runner if she ran for President, even though he claimed to be skeptic before.
Really? What on earth is in this commercial that could possibly change anyone’s mind in regard to Sarah’s qualifications to be President?
I can’t imagine how this “ad” would change anyone’s mind about Mrs. Palin…except to maybe a more negative stance.
i thought the pink elephant meant something else
Fox News has made her the new face of Feminisum. Personally, I prefer the old face. Sarah Palin may well run for President and personally, I find that frightening.